Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Virgin Islands

Well, we are back from our trip to the Virgin Islands. Taylor did so well on the plane rides there and back. We brought lots of snacks and toys which seemed to help, if only for a little while.
We all loved the beautiful weather. Sure beat our -50* in MN!!!
Taylor loved being outside. The timeshare we stayed at has a pool right out the backdoor. It was a little too chilly for us girls to get in but the boys loved it. John pushed her around on this mat for awhile. She liked it :)
Auntie Jess & Taylor playing on the beach.
This little outfit was much too big for Taylor but it helped to keep her up a little. It's an innertube to help them swim or at least not sink!

Listening to a local sing and play music at the resort. Taylor really enjoyed it!
After a long day :)
Just thought this was cute :)
Talking to Reepo the Parrot. Taylor sure liked to imitate this guy!
Playing in the waves
We had such a nice time and are so appreciative to Dave & Debbie for offering this free little get-away each year. This is our second time and it was quite different with Taylor & being 6 months along than with no kids or pregnancy. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and know Taylor loved it as well. The funnest is sharing the memories and seeing John's big sister, Jessica.
It is good to be home now and having life settle into normal again.
Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

I had so much fun seeing you guys. I just posted a blurb on my blog about the trip but I talked about how we all got sick - I posted a few pics, too, but I didn't take as many this year, so it was fun to see your pics! I miss you guys already and hopefully will see you this summer!