Friday, February 22, 2008

Tiff's 25th!!

I celebrated my 25th birthday yesterday. It was a busy but fun day. Me and Taylor had a playdate with some friends. It was a crazy morning of 5 toddlers, 2 three year olds and 2 5-ish year olds. The chaos is always amazing when we get together but noone seems to get hurt and lunch is always ready at somewhat of a decent time (and the moms even get to eat!)
The kids love this little car.

My afternoon was spent napping...how wonderful! After that I had Bible Study. When I got home John had this very Bright cake ready for me :) Thanks hunny!!
We are officially celebrating it tonight by going out to eat without Taylor. We are both looking forward to it immensely!! :)


2 comments:

Montana Gramma and Grampa said...

Sure was nice of John to bake you a cake...and so many candles! Makes me feel OLD! That was one thing that was hard for me when you went off to college...I didn't get to decorate for your birthday or make a cake. For some reason that really hit me. I must be sentimental?

Montana Gramma and Grampa said...

Is that Taylor hanging on to her purse? That girl :)