Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Update Week 27

The days are just flying by. This little one is very active and insists on making herself known especially around bedtime. Or maybe that's just because I'm ready to sleep! :) We had a dr appt the other day and she is growing right on according to the uterus measurement. Her heartbeat was right around 160. We have another ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday to check up on the placenta previa situation. My lower back has been beginning to ache and I've been cramping every once in awhile in my toes and legs. I felt hiccups this morning...how cute!
Taylor saw a little baby the other day and was just in awe of her. She didn't know what to think but she was pretty curious. She loves to 'listen' to the baby by putting her head on my belly. She probably thinks that baby is one weird sounding thing! haha
What an amazing blessing these little ones are. I am soo thankful to the Lord for giving us them. And I am soo thankful to my parents for the wonderful examples they were to us kids growing up. It sure makes parenting easier remembering back on certain situations.
Hope you all enjoy this baby update. Here is the link to babycenter.com.

4 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

I can't wait to meet the new little one! Taylor will be a great big sister!

Montana Gramma and Grampa said...

Amazing, isn't it, how this precious little life is growing inside you...Taylor will have fun helping and being a big sister!

ashley! said...

oh. tiff. i know that pic was in sept. mom pointed that out to me also. you guys must think alike. haha. :) maybe someday i'll change it..

Anonymous said...

would love to be there when Taylor meets her little sister...when Dave was born, I had to put him in a playpen to keep him safe if I had to go out and hang laundry....big sister was trying to be too helpful!!!! But look at them today...very close friends...!!!!!!!!!!