Sunday, October 5, 2008

Story Time

Both of these pictures have a story behind them:


I can't remember all of the details to this one of Ashley's leg... The gist is she was holding Taylor and noticed something on her foot. At closer inspection, she realized it was poop! After she started freaking out and handing her off to me she realized, much to her horror, that her whole leg had poop streaked down it. Understandably, she was very grossed out and proceeded to run, screaming out of the house, for the garden hose. I don't think I've laughed so hard in all of my life ;) Thanks for the memory Ash :) Heehee
One morning, after eating breakfast with the girls & Ash, I was headed back downstairs to get dressed and ready for the day. As I was going into the dining room towards the stairs, I saw 3 wasps flying low around me. Being the brave person I am, I ran back to the kitchen :) Finally after trying to convince Ash that she should take the flyswatter after the wasps (I have 2 children!!!), I cautiously made my way back into the dining room. This time there were 4! I think I managed to kill one in about 30 minutes or so. Thankfully my brother finally woke up and took over from there. Us girls all watched from the safety of the kitchen as he swatted away at them. We discovered, over the course of 2 hours or so, where they were coming in at and made attempts to block the passage. We weren't successful and they kept coming in! Austin killed one of the last ones by swatting at it in the air. It landed on the stairs so I started going down the stairs to try and find it and throw it away. What I didn't know is that Taylor was following me down the stairs. Needless to say, she found the last wasp :(
(There were around 15 - 20 wasps that he killed! Yikes!!)

1 comment:

erin said...

haha. love the poop story. how did taylor do with the wasp sting? samantha just got stung by a bee today too. :-(