Ok, so none of these pictures actually show my mom's birthday but the gift was a surprise visit from me and the girls. It was actually Ashley's idea and with me being crazy enough to make a quick visit, we decided to work it out. :) Mom was very very surprised by the way!
Here are just some random pictures





I didn't get too many pictures of the family because we had
just been there about 3 weeks earlier on our June trip!!!
Also, to everyone I wasn't able to see: I am soo sorry!
It was a very quick trip and we were soo busy the entire time.

Austin checking the air in my tires - thanks Bud!

Here are some water pictures



I didn't get too many pictures of the family because we hadjust been there about 3 weeks earlier on our June trip!!!
Also, to everyone I wasn't able to see: I am soo sorry!
It was a very quick trip and we were soo busy the entire time.





Ash's glasses





1 comment:
i love the surprise trips... glad you had a good time! and i love taylor praying. it is so so preacious when little ones pray. and i love how she has her hands folded!
Post a Comment