Monday, October 6, 2008

Dakota Zoo

On our way home from our trip out west, we (mom, dad, Austin, the girls and I) stayed the night in Bismarck to visit Ashley and go to the zoo. It was a long day but soo much fun. Taylor loved seeing all the different animals and so did I!! :)


Do you see the monkey in the tree? ...Not sure what species this is ;) haha

Hannah slept most of the time...yes, it looks quite uncomfortable, I agree.


This little guy actually licked Austin's hand!




Beautiful




YIKES!!!!


3 comments:

Montana Gramma and Grampa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montana Gramma and Grampa said...

Wow, Tiff, you are sure busy posting!! Nice to see all the pics :) It's been so nice to have you and the girls visit so often this year....thanks John! Hopefully John will be able to make it one of these times!

Jess(ica) said...

looks like a fun trip to the zoo!! =)