Thursday, January 29, 2009

House Projects

This winter John has been working very few hours with UPS and is pretty much on call.
So...I put him to work :)
Here is our closet and I wanted it customed.
So...John built it for me :)
Charlie got roped into helping too!
Thanks Charlie! I know John loved your help & company :)
What a MAN!!!


Ta-da! He did a really good job I thought and it didn't cost that much at all.
We will paint the wood when we paint our room here in a week or so and
then I'll have to post the totally finished project :) It's amazing what a man
will do for his wifee :) Love you Baby

4 comments:

Deedles said...

How fun! It looks awesome! I bet that is so nice!!!

erin said...

i read all of your new posts, but i thought i'd just put all my comments on one! the house looks great! john certainly did a good job. hopefully that can help with your house selling. and that's wonderful that God has provided a step up in work for him.

the girls are getting so big and are super adorable... love the oranges! glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Becky said...

It's amazing what a $20 gallon of paint can do... DIY is so rewarding and fun when $$$ stretch!

3dingsandadog said...

I am so impressed! John is very handy! You are so lucky. Both rooms look great!