We are hoping Tiffani and John will be able to take the piano home with them some day... In the meantime it holds family photos quite nicely...and also keeps the girls busy when they come for a visit ;)
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
4 comments:
Aw that is so cute! They were having so much fun together! Who in your family plays the piano?
Nobody, it is my great gramma's. I always wanted play but never learned how. I hope the girls will someday :)
So cute! I love their singing! :)
We are hoping Tiffani and John will be able to take the piano home with them some day... In the meantime it holds family photos quite nicely...and also keeps the girls busy when they come for a visit ;)
Post a Comment