Monday, May 4, 2009

Nick Universe

Debbie invited the girls and I down to Minneapolis to visit Jess one weekend. We went to the Mall of America and took Taylor and Hannah on a few rides. Taylor was pretty scared and didn't want to go on any rides when it came down to it. Me, being the good mom that I am, forced her to anyways :) hehe She still talkes about the school bus (pictured below) and the trucks with the horn. I'm glad I made her...beneath her serious expression, she had a really fun time :)
Hannah was trying to climb all over the train!
Auntie Jess & Taylor
Debbie also took us all to the Underwater Aquarium. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the fish, sharks and turtles here. It was truly amazing! Taylor absolutely loved it! She still talks about the sharks and turtles there.
On our way to the mall, Jess was telling her we were going to MOA (moah) and Taylor said Noah and the ark? So she still refers to it as Noah and the ark. So cute!

No comments: