About 7 of us girls made a one night trip to the citites this past weekend (April 30 - May 1) in the hopes of finding some great bargains :) The Minneapolis/St Paul area has different neighborhoood garage sales each year and we decided to try our luck this year. They all went last year but I was about ready to pop with Hannah so decided against it. :) We drove down on Thursday evening after the hubbies got home from work and made it to Jess's house (where we stayed) around 9pm or so. It was a lot of fun. It worked out that Debbie was there as well because her and Jess were leaving in the morning to drive to Ohio to pick Charlie up from college. We spent all day Friday saling and saw a lot of nice houses (actually, I didn't see a single not nice house!) and got a few treasures. My biggest treasure was 3 pairs of 3T pants for Taylor that came to $4.50 for all of them! I also found a never before used ice cream maker for $3 and a foam connecting alphabet thingy for the girls for $2. It was such a fun time and nice to take a break from life!! :) Oh, we also ate lunch at Chipoltes. First time I'd ever heard of it but it was great! They made my burrito with what I wanted (which was everything!!) and it was delish!!
Thanks Jess for letting us crash at your house! It was a lot of fun!!

2 comments:
you are welcome anytime! especially if you bring the girls with you! hehe
Time for a new post! Pics of girls please!!
Post a Comment