Thanksgiving was spent with my family again this year. I love this holiday because it is always filled with family...lots of family! I also had a good cousin of mine who got married and had asked me to sing in her wedding while we were home so it was a double blessing for me. Here are a few pictures of the fun we had. :)
Mom let John and I sleep in many mornings by taking care of Taylor when she woke up too early. It was wonderful having a live-in nanny!!! Thanks mom! We always appreciate it :)
Taylor practiced her drumming skills with the wedding favors (chopsticks - they met in China)...

...and her dialing skills... (Ashley knows the way to this girls heart! haha)...

...practiced being a good big sister with 2 month old cousin Noah (this was soo sweet!!)...

...worked on a Mozart piece ;)...

...went to her first parade with Mommy & Gramma Lou...

...helped Gramma with the dishes...

...climbed a tree...

...and got some much needed zzzzz's with daddy...
She was a very busy girl and that was only the FIRST day!! (I'm kidding of course! And if there's anyone as gullible as me out there she wasn't practicing Mozart either. haha)
At the wedding, Taylor did very well. The reception was a different story. It took both John and I, my whole immediate family and the help of some extended family to keep her busy so she didn't run all over the place.
Not sure what she's soo happy about but I just love the look on her face :)
I was honored to sing 'How Beautiful' at Jamies's wedding.
Dad was a huge help at the reception. He walked around with her out in the hallways and allowed John and I to really enjoy ourselves at the reception. Thanks Dad!!

My cousin Jamie and her new hubby Jim. Congrats guys! We sure missed you at Thanksgiving! It wasn't the same James :( Love you

Here's Taylor and Uncle Austin. You can't get the whole effect from the angle but it was so cute - Austin is letting his hair go shaggy and Taylor looks pretty shaggy herself. They looked like quite the pair together....By the way bud, it looks nice on you :p
And here is the trophy John and I took home after our stay was done. We loaded the Ford 4 door truck (which John says is a crew cab) with all (well almost all, some wouldn't fit) of my stuff from high school, college and even some wedding presents we had forgotten about (score!). It was amazing how quickly this large truck filled up. John wasn't too happy but I guarantee my dad was. haha Thanks Dave soo much for letting us borrow your truck...or I should say thanks from my dad ;p
Thankfully, we have been home for over a week now and most everything has found a home. And we even got part of our basement all cleaned up - that's where most of it went!

My cousin Jamie and her new hubby Jim. Congrats guys! We sure missed you at Thanksgiving! It wasn't the same James :( Love you

These are just a few pics I liked and decided to put in here.
I love this pic of Taylor's beautiful blue eyes...Is it bad to be so biased of your own child. Are we the only ones who think she's so stinkin' cute!!!! :) - just kidding.
Here's Taylor and Uncle Austin. You can't get the whole effect from the angle but it was so cute - Austin is letting his hair go shaggy and Taylor looks pretty shaggy herself. They looked like quite the pair together....By the way bud, it looks nice on you :pAnd here is the trophy John and I took home after our stay was done. We loaded the Ford 4 door truck (which John says is a crew cab) with all (well almost all, some wouldn't fit) of my stuff from high school, college and even some wedding presents we had forgotten about (score!). It was amazing how quickly this large truck filled up. John wasn't too happy but I guarantee my dad was. haha Thanks Dave soo much for letting us borrow your truck...or I should say thanks from my dad ;p
Thankfully, we have been home for over a week now and most everything has found a home. And we even got part of our basement all cleaned up - that's where most of it went!We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!



4 comments:
Hey Tiff! You are definitely not the only ones who think Taylor is "so stinkin' cute"! Of course, I could be slightly biased myself?!
Thanks for posting pics! love you guys!
Beautiful pictures! 'loved 'em all!
Love,
Grandpa Clark
"Are we the only ones who think she's so stinkin' cute!!!!"
Nope... there's millions of us out here!
;-)
I love the way you packed the truck!!! thinking of going into the moving business??? Enjoyed your pictures...she is getting so big...I miss her!! give her a big hug for me...love ya
Post a Comment