Hi everyone!
We are another week 'bigger'!! Baby is 17 weeks and growing so quickly. We had a doctor appt last week and heard the heartbeat...amazing! And one of the most reassuring things an expectant couple could ever hope to hear. The heartbeat was a lot slower than Taylor's was. This one was 120 where as Taylor's was around 150 or so I think...I'll have to look it up in her baby book to make sure. Anyways, according to old wives' tales that means this one is a boy. Of course there is no truth to them but kind of fun :) I have been getting bigger (I still fit into my regular clothes) so I will be taking out the maternity a lot sooner with this one. Also, I have been feeling soo tired lately and utterly useless. I will have energy for a few hours of the day and then need to lay down. I hope this doesn't last too long. I can't remember how long it lasted with Taylor. John has been such a good hubby helping me out around the house. I really appreciate his taking care of me!! Here is the link to babycenter.com to follow the progress.
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-17-weeks_1106.bc
Oh, I was trying to put up some pictures of our trip out to Montana for Thanksgiving but for whatever reason the blog isn't allowing them at this time or something. So hopefully I will get it figured out soon. Love you all

2 comments:
Granpie wants to know if you heard more than one heart beat ???? you know he is pushing for TWO .....try and get as much rest as you can...when you have one already, it is hard to rest when you'ed like to....miss you all...
Nope, just one heartbeat, sorry Granpie. But we do go in for our ultrasound on the 17th so we will for sure find out then.
Post a Comment