Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mine & Taylor's Trip To California

Auntie Jess had lots of fun with us!
Jess snuggling with Taylor - trying to get her to sleep
We visited Grampa & Donna. Taylor loved meeting her Great-Grandparents!!
Grampa took her on a short walk around the block.
I thought this was such a cute smile!!
We saw Amanda...
...and Savannah...
Also, Uncle Mike, Madeline & Monica, Barb & Lee but I didn't get pics of them!!! :(

The next day, Aunt Pup & Becky picked us up. Taylor got to meet her little cousin Caleb.
We took a quick detour to Starbucks - the first time I've been there!Taylor was serenaded by Uncle Rick
She listened in awe...
...while mom recorded the performance
We visited Gramma & Grampie...
...and Aunt Lynn...
...and Cousin Dan.
Taylor loved seeing her "Great's" again!
Gramma fed us award winning Thriller! Thanks Gramma, it was delicious - I still need to try the new recipe out on John :)


There's that crazy Uncle Rick again...
We had a "play-day", of sorts, with Becky & Caleb - we helped them pack for their big move.
...and got our first glimpses of toy sharing, or rather lack of!
From there, Jess joined us and we traveled to San Jose area.


We saw Sharon & Dale; AJ, Laura, Justin & Katarina...
...Dale & Denae......Gordon, Dolores, Wendy, Karen & Kim.

These girls were sitting behind us on the way home and they absolutely loved Taylor. They held her almost the entire 3 hour plane ride! So I got a few zzz's in :)



We had sooo much fun! I just wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone! Thank you to all who opened your hearts and homes and let us come and visit. We were very blessed by everyone's company and were so appreciative of the hospitality given us! Next time I'll have to bring the husband out ;) God Bless & THANK YOU again!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming out! I had so much fun and it was such a blessing to see you both! I can't wait to be done with school so that we don't have to travel to visit each other! Love you! "auntie jess"

A day in the Life... said...

It looks like you had a fun trip!!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful seeing our Great-Granddaughter for the 1st time! I saw a bumber sticker in Sun City Roseville at one time that said "My Grandchildren are cuter than yours" All I can say to them is "OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE NEVER SEEN MINE!!!"
Tiff & Taylor we look forward to seeing you again soon. We love you,
Johnna

Four peas in a pod said...

Hey Tiff,

Love seeing all the pics!

Aunt Lori