Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
SHE IS SO CUTE! And, now that I've met her in person, I can verify that although she is adorable in her photos, she is even cuter in person!
Taylor is so cute! Must run in the family! haha I can't wait to see you guys in July. I am still waiting for a video of her crawling, though :)
Taylor has already changed in looks since you were here...she's growing up soooo fast...wish we were closer. Love & miss you lots
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SHE IS SO CUTE! And, now that I've met her in person, I can verify that although she is adorable in her photos, she is even cuter in person!
Taylor is so cute! Must run in the family! haha I can't wait to see you guys in July. I am still waiting for a video of her crawling, though :)
Taylor has already changed in looks since you were here...she's growing up soooo fast...wish we were closer. Love & miss you lots
Post a Comment