Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Taylor's REAL Favorite Team!!!
She will be wearing this while rooting for the San Diego Super Chargers in the Super Bowl the next few seasons!!! (another Clark doomed to the fate of being a Chargers fan)
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
4 comments:
So-o-o-o cute!
I would say another Clark doomed to be deluded and IMAGINE that the Chargers might make it to the Superbowl.
:P
Either way, she is doomed!!!
Well....she does look good in just about anything you put her in, but I'd say her colors are definitely BRONCOS!!
Don't forget to teach her the lyrics to the Bolts fight song:
SAN DEE AY GO
SAME OL' CHARGERS!
Post a Comment