Friday, October 16, 2009

On The Road Again

My cousin Trey got married in July so we took another road trip out to MT. The wedding was in Bozeman so I was able to see the family I babysat for in college too!!
We stayed in Billings at Chelgrens and Cody was able to come and hang out!
How fun!! Janine, Steve & Ryan all came as well.
Steve took care of Hannah so I could get ready!
Yay :)
This guy had just turned 5 when I started working for them.
He was having his 13th bday a few days after we left Bozeman!!
Crazy how the time flies!!
We had a wonderful lunch on their deck.
Thanks Blu, Sarah & kids for taking us in for a few hours. Sure wish it could have been longer! We really enjoyed ourselves. I know the girls loved getting to play with the 'big kids' :) It really was a blessing and a joy.

No comments: