Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Going On Three!

Well, I've been trying to work my way to this post thru all of the mass of pictures and stories that came before it. But here we are finally!

We are EXPECTING AGAIN!! :) I am due April 3 and am already showing quite a bit. I am 16 weeks along. We will have our ultrasound sometime in November and are hoping to find out the gender. Taylor is very excited and puts babies under her shirt and then pulls them out to nurse...if only it were that easy! haha

I have been doing very well. The first 3 months were very rough. I was extremely tired and never had energy. John was working literally all day. From 7:30 - 4:30 & 5:30 - 8:30. My bed time was around 9 so I barely saw him and was feeling very, very alone and overwhelmed. I just recently stopped taking naps and have been feeling as back to normal as one can in pregnancy. I have had headaches but the Lord has been so gracious and takes them away or at the very least allows them to be bearable thruout the day. The girls still run me ragged but it's amazing the difference having the energy makes!!
John & I are very excited about this little addition to our family. We even purchased a minivan and got rid of our car! Here is a link to anyone who would like to see the progress the baby is making....it truly is amazing how God designed the creation of life!

1 comment:

Deedles said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!