Such pretty little granddaughters we have! It was so much fun to have you guys "home"...Without Taylor and Hannah here, Austin has resigned to picking on us again!...never a dull moment :) Love & miss you
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
3 comments:
I love all the pictures they are so cute I can't believe how big Hannah is getting.
Such pretty little granddaughters we have! It was so much fun to have you guys "home"...Without Taylor and Hannah here, Austin has resigned to picking on us again!...never a dull moment :) Love & miss you
I have a picture of Kyler nursing a baby doll like mommy. I love it! Your girls are so CUTE!
Post a Comment