Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Bountiful Harvest

I was so excited to have a garden this year. It was fun to watch the veggies grow and I loved picking fresh produce for our meals or just to snack on! Here are some pics and also my first canning attempts! (Which I love now!!) :)

Preparing salsa to go into the canning jars - YummyThe salsa all finished

More salsa!! (and apple butter)
Pizza sauce!
Tomato sauce
Apple pie in a jar - a friend gave me a 5 gallon bucket of apples!!
Thank you Lord for the bountiful harvest you have blessed us with!

3 comments:

Montana Gramma and Grampa said...

Wow! You were busy w/ all your produce! Looks good :) I can hardly wait to make an apple pie!

ashley! said...

haha nice pictures of all the foood :)

erin said...

awesome! our backyard is way too small to have a garden... but i enjoy the stuff my parents bring me every now and then. good job canning!