Friday, May 16, 2008

One Last Project Before Baby!

I had one last thing on my to-do list before Hannah was born. Paint the paneling in the dining room. We did the hallway first to make sure everything turned out right.
Here's the hallway with wood filler in the panel lines. We only did 1 coat of this in the hallway.
John priming the ceiling
Here is the finished hallway. You can still see the panel lines so we did 2 coats of filler in the dining room. It turned out a lot better.
Here is our dining room paneling.
I spent all of Taylor's naps filling and re-filling these! Good to have it done!! :)
John had to sand because I didn't get it good enough ;) (That was my excuse anyways!!)
Primed and ready for paint
Yay! It's done and looks soo nice!! We [John] put up new crown molding and painted the ceiling as well.

The lighter color is on the 3 walls and the darker yellow-y is our accent wall. It really turned out nice I think. However, we are done with projects for awhile!!

No comments: