Friday, May 16, 2008

Life with Two

We came home from the hospital on May 15. Taylor was so excited to be bringing her baby sister home. She kept saying 'Baby', 'Hannah', 'Sister'. It was soo cute!

Her first time in the bassinet

Mommy's precious Hannah

Our two Sweet Girls


5 comments:

Montana Gramma and Grampa said...

We can hardly wait to hold our 2 little granddaughters and get hugs and kisses from Taylor! Thanks for posting these pics...they are so sweet! Love ya

Jess(ica) said...

So cute! Thanks for posting these pics! I can't wait to live closer and see you all more often! Love you!

Anonymous said...

enjoyed the pictures...how sweet she looks...and taylor must love her..she'll have such fun growing up with her....looking forward to seeing you all some time this year...miss you all....just think...3 great grand kids....and one more on the way..........man that makes me feel old(er)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The world is certainly blessed with another beautiful girl.
I don't know if there has ever been two cuter sisters! Love to Hannah & Taylor and to all.
--Grandpa C

Rebecca said...

Hannah is beautiful! What a precious blessing.

I can't believe how much Taylor has grown. She looks like she is going to be a kind and loving big sister.

I hope Mamma & Papa are getting enough rest and are enjoying these first few weeks with your new girl.

Blessings!