Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our New Home!!!

We wish we would have taken pictures of the place before we did anything to it but we didn't. There was a nasty puke yellow shag throughout the living & dining rooms, both bedrooms and hallway. There was blue carpet in the bathroom and the kitchen had a diamond pattern of browns and oranges and who knows what else carpet. There wasn't a single light that had been put in before 1975 I guarantee it! We asked some of John's buddies to help us pull out carpet so they did and we got it all out. Here are our floors after they were done!

This is the hallway
Here is our bedroom...not bad actually
Taylor's room
The kitchen I believe
The dining room...another not too bad one
and the living room
this is the living room also.
Here is our old stovetop. We were using it until we discovered mouse
droppings in the base of it...John bought a new one that night.
And this is our oven.

I am having problems downloading any other pics so I will publish this and
hopefully post more when I figure out what I'm doing wrong!




1 comment:

not2brightGRAM said...

I see great potential!

Keep these pictures for when you say, "Remember when...?"