Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy News!!!!!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that John and I are expecting again! We are very excited and look forward to this little blessing from the Lord. The baby is still very new - only 7 weeks along. My due date is May 10. Please lift up this little one in prayer for safety and to someday know the Lord as 'his' personal Saviour. You can pray for us as well as life will be getting busier pretty soon!

What does being '7 weeks along' mean?
The baby's hands and feet are emerging from the developing arms and legs tho they look more like paddles, she has eyelids, both hemispheres of the brain are growing and she is about the size of a blueberry.

Top 5 things I've forgotten when I wasn't pregnant:
5. Having to go pee every hour (at least!)
4. Feeling almost queasy (all the time)
3. Needing to eat but not feeling good enough to eat
2. Nothing sounding good when you can eat
and the #1 thing - "Oh, labor wasn't that bad"

6 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Congrats!

Thanks for posting a little bit about the development of your baby at 7 weeks. It is an important reminder and good visual of how life truly begins at conception!

I can't wait to see the new little one! Taylor has sure set the standard high as far as cuteness though! :) Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Be sure and let us know if you are going for TWINS !!!!!sounds like you had a buzy trip out West...nice to have seen everyone...miss ya all.........

Four peas in a pod said...

Congratulations, John and Tiff! What happy news!

Love,
Aunt Lori, Jana, and Ellie

Rykowski family said...

Hey Tiff we are so excited for you. Life just keeps getting more and more exciting! Hope your feeling well!

Sarah Casebolt said...

Hey guys! Sarah Casebolt here! I just kind of stumbled upon your blog and was all kinds of excited to see what your life has been like that last year. I don't even remeber the last time that I saw ya'll, but I will always remember the fun California trip and still talk about wake boarding and crashing on the dirt bike. (My finger still doesn't bend from that wreck!) Congratulations on the new little one!!!! I am so excited for all three of you!!! :)

not2brightGRAM said...

I'm late congratulating you, but just as excited!

Tay's going to be a Big Sis. Wonderful days ahead for you...