A few days befor Christmas we got a call from my sister saying that they were coming to Minneapolis. Her and her boyfriend, Vazz, were supposed to be going to his home, New Orleans, for Christmast but they were supposed to go through Denver. As you all know, Denver was closed due to storms so they were coming to Minnesota and they had to spend the night there. So John and I decided to take a quick trip down there to see them!!! It was great to be able to see my sis and we had a great time.

1 comment:
Tiff~ it was so good to see you guys!! and you spell it Vazz..haha but we kinda talked about goin there for spring break, we have a week. so maybe mom and dad and austin would come to? I dont know! but I'll talk to you later!! ♥ LOve ya!
Post a Comment