Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
'Christmas' Guests
We had a bunch of visitors the beginning of January. It was so much fun :)
Jessica, John's older sister, met her neice for the first time!
Was soo good to see ya! :)
Elizabeth, John's cousin, flew out with Jess from California :)
Tommy, another cousin from Texas, his wife Staci & their little Tommy came out as well!! Little Tommy and Taylor 'played' so well. And Taylor loved her new found cousin! Was soo nice to meet you guys :)
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
No comments:
Post a Comment