Monday, July 6, 2009

Wenatchee Washington!!!

Finally, after 16 hours of driving & potty stops, we reached Wenatchee. It was such a nice time of visiting with family. I enjoyed seeing everyone so much. I even got to see college friends Luke & Britten for a couple hours. Soo fun!

Ash & Uncle Keith
Aunt Debbie & Me
This is my dad's older sister and everyone on that side thinks
I resemble and talk like her :)

Taylor & Grampa Alex

Great Gramma Eggert & Debbie Mom Dad Aust Ash hanging out at Gramma's
Great Great Gramma Eggert & Hannah
Gramma was diagnosed with cancer shortly before we made the trip out there.
It worked out (as only God can work it!) that a missionary from our home church in Glendive was on furlough in Wenatchee. Him and his wife were able to go over and talk with her about what Christ did for her and how, by believing, she can have eternal life with Him. She told him that she wanted that.
About 3 weeks after we left WA, she passed away. I am so thankful we
were able to go out there and see her. And am soo blessed by her profession of faith. I believe that she is walking the golden streets as I write this.
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness and for answered prayer. You alone are mighty & worthy of praise. You spoke the heavens into existence & told the sea where to go & You bring Yours home to You. I love You Lord.

1 comment:

Deedles said...

I always love being with family.