Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Precious Hannah Pictures
Hannah is getting soo big! We love her big toothy grin, smiling eyes
& desire to do all that her big sister is doing! :) She recently started taking those precious first steps and Taylor loves to help us cheer her on :) What a joy! Hannah will be 10 months this month...time just flies!
Wow! Every time you put pictures up, I can't get over how much the girls are changing. Hannah has really changed since we last saw her in November, and Taylor is looking so grown up! We miss you all. Give the girls hugs and kisses :)
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
4 comments:
Wow! Every time you put pictures up, I can't get over how much the girls are changing. Hannah has really changed since we last saw her in November, and Taylor is looking so grown up! We miss you all. Give the girls hugs and kisses :)
Oh so cute! I love Hannah's ears. They are the best. Especially in that first pic!
What a cute little girl! They grow up too fast!
I cannot believe that Hannah is going to be 10mos!! Crazy.. I swear she was just born yesterday ;)
Post a Comment