Friday, September 26, 2008

TALL Timber Days Parade

Taylor really enjoyed herself! So did we :)






2 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

To save time, I am not going to post a comment on each new group of pics....

I was just coming to your blog to tell you that your friend (Katie) was posting more pics of your kids than you haha but then, I saw you have like 5 new groups of pics. I have such little faith in your blogging frequency! haha

Loving all the updates though; I can't get enough of those girls in pics and in person! So thanks for the updates!

And for the record, I'd love to see Charlie and Hannah get married sooner, too, but I understand their reasons for waiting 2 years, too. I guess we'll just wait (and pray) and see =)

Oh yeah, in addition to loving being close to Taylor and Hannah I have thoroughly enjoyed my visits with you and the rest of the family since I've been "home" too!

Anonymous said...

seeing the pictures makes me think about how it is to live in a small town!!!! enjoyed looking at them...and yes, keep more pics. coming.......