thanks for the good pictures...Hannah hair looks so dark...is it in person??? I didn't think Taylor's hair was that dark...keep the pictures coming!!!Miss you all...
What beautiful girls you have, John and Tiff! We also are thrilled that our girls will grow up with each other. I look forward to watching their relatioinship develop. Best wishes to your family!
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
4 comments:
love the pictures...Taylor is quite the ham! I like the pictures of them in their "sisters" shirts. love ya
thanks for the good pictures...Hannah hair looks so dark...is it in person??? I didn't think Taylor's hair was that dark...keep the pictures coming!!!Miss you all...
What beautiful girls you have, John and Tiff! We also are thrilled that our girls will grow up with each other. I look forward to watching their relatioinship develop. Best wishes to your family!
Jana
Sisters have an amazing love and bond - no matter the differences between them.
So true!
Post a Comment