Ok, I am going to try to get these as coordinated as possible. I still have a lot more pics that I'm planning on posting but this was getting to be too much on one post for me to organize so...bear with me.

Taylor got to help Mom & Ash with making dessert one night. She did pretty well.
She dipped the cherries in chocolate...

and mixed a little frosting...

Then she discovered the chocolate!


Mommy fixing Taylor's hair. It is getting soo long!

Gramma bought Taylor a Princess Tent. Ash put it up and Taylor just loved it!

We put it on Austin's bed and she thought that was even better. Grampa even had fun...haha


Grampa & Taylor in the bobcat. She wasn't too sure about this.

Gramma bought Taylor a Pooh kite. Her and Ash flew it quite a bit while we were home. The funniest thing was when Taylor was holding it and she'd let it go. I don't think I've seen Ash run soo fast!! Hahaha :D

Jump Jump Jump

Quality tickle time :)


She found Dad's boots and loved to put them on. She would bring them out to him after work and want them on. It was funny :)

Uncle Austin and Taylor...thought this was so cute :)


Snuggles!

They actually don't sound too bad together ;)

Bubbles!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment