Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
Thanks for posting pics! I can't wait to see you guys in less than a week! PS: love the cute jeans she seems to be wearing in many of the pics! Seriously, they are so cute on her!
Oh Tiff you look so good pregnant. John should just keep you that way! haha And I am in awe of your little hair stylist! ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks for posting pics! I can't wait to see you guys in less than a week!
PS: love the cute jeans she seems to be wearing in many of the pics! Seriously, they are so cute on her!
Oh Tiff you look so good pregnant. John should just keep you that way! haha And I am in awe of your little hair stylist! ;)
Post a Comment