Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Taylor Walking #2
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for posting this! she is so cute! you should post more! :) I know I should be content with what I get to see, but I am not! I can't get enough of her!
Thanks for posting these cute videos of Taylor...it's fun watching her grow even if we can't be right there. We will see her and all of you in just over a month now. Can't wait! Love, Great Grandpa Clark & Donna
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this! she is so cute! you should post more! :) I know I should be content with what I get to see, but I am not! I can't get enough of her!
Thanks for posting these cute videos of Taylor...it's fun watching her grow even if we can't be right there. We will see her and all of you in just over a month now. Can't wait!
Love,
Great Grandpa Clark & Donna
Oh my goodness! What a little cutie and she's growin up so fast!
Post a Comment