Welcome to our blog! We hope you all can visit often & we will try to keep it as up to date as possible. God Bless!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Taylor got stuck!!
Ashley reading to Taylor
Ashley was scaring Taylor and she thought it was hysterical! Daddy and Taylor on Father's Day Me and Taylor
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is sure nice to see my 3 favorite girls :)....and you too, of course, John! Thanks for posting such cute pics. Taylor is sure growing up fast; can hardly wait to give her a big squeeze! love ya
all my posts are the same... taylor is so cute and adorable. It is crazy to see how much older she looks from the time I saw her just 2 months ago. I can't wait to see you guys next week! Love you!
God is who He says He is God can do what He says He can do I am who God says I am I can do all things through Christ God's Word is alive and active in me
2 comments:
It is sure nice to see my 3 favorite girls :)....and you too, of course, John! Thanks for posting such cute pics. Taylor is sure growing up fast; can hardly wait to give her a big squeeze! love ya
all my posts are the same... taylor is so cute and adorable. It is crazy to see how much older she looks from the time I saw her just 2 months ago. I can't wait to see you guys next week! Love you!
Post a Comment