Thursday, February 1, 2007

Who has the dominate genes???

We are desparate for comments so we are doing a survey!!! We want to know who you think Taylor looks most like. Neither of us will be offended by your observations, we just want to know. Let us know by leaving a comment. Please don't look at other comments before you leave your own, we want your opinion to be completely your first impressions. Thanks!


8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Chalk this up as 1 vote for Daddy

Rykowski family said...

I would have to say both! I think from the nose up Mom and from the nose down Dad. Her momma has the cutest little bunny nose!!!

Rykowski family said...

Well...now I dont know about that she's just stinkin cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I think John, but It could be because I have spent 23.5 years looking at John and just notice his features in Taylor quicker than I notice Tiff's. I think Tay has John's eyes, dimples, and ears but Tiff's mouth, chin, and nose. She's a 50/50!

A day in the Life... said...

I can't decide. I see tiff's nose and chin but I see an overall picture of john. So both!

not2brightGRAM said...

How funny that you would ask this just a few entries below the Singing Video, and the Cat Outfit video. I was going to comment anyway that when Taylor smiles, I see John, especially in the eyes!!! Maybe she has Tiff's mouth, but other than that, I vote Daddy!

Disclaimer... I obviously know John much better, and remember him at Taylor's age... but still!

Either way, she's adorable! BTW, so far, not Tiff's VOICE. Tiff sings like a songbird and Taylor sounds like she needs a few voice lessons... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Right now Taylor looks a lot like John but with a lot of prayers and time, hopefully she'll grow up more like her mom.

Enjoyed your site.

Anonymous said...

I loved the comment about Taylor's singing. . . and completely agree!!!! As for who she looks like, I'm voting for 50/50. Overall I can see John, but Tiff's eyes and nose for sure. Love those huge blue eyes!
Can't wait to watch you grow up!